![]() |
| At the Vineyard |
![]() |
| At the concert |
Today is the anniversary of the demise of our democracy. The day when the autocracy became firmly entrenched and I find myself here in Shreveport, LA at the very same RV Park in which we spent election day 1 year ago. It is not what I really planned but once I made the decision to spend the weekend at Landry’s Vineyard in Monroe and Don refused to backtrack to we could check out Natchez, this was the logical place. Last year we came here because they had cable television. This year we needed electrical hookups for air conditioning. Nothing like revisiting the site of trauma. We will get out of here today and do not need AC as it has cooled off.
Nov. 4-5 Landry's Vineyard, West Monroe, LA
Nov. 6-7 Diamond Jack's RV Park, Bossier, LA
Nov. 6-7 Diamond Jack's RV Park, Bossier, LA


No comments:
Post a Comment